Saturday, October 23, 2010

I have been a terrible blogger lately! Honestly, I have a hard time finding enough extra time in my days to exercise and do my bible study, so by the time i'm done with all that i would rather sleep than blog! So tonight i have some extra time because Scott is hunting with my dad, and for some odd reason i'm not ready to crash yet.
So this was a pretty good week for me. My grandma was in town and it's always great to see her. I love to see how excited she gets about seeing Addy, she is so proud of all her great grandbabies.
I have been going to my parents house alot during the week because my mom has been home, and it alllows me to get my p90x done for the day! I am sooooo thankful that we live so close to one another, it's so nice to just get a change on scenary sometimes.
For some reason i am feeling very compelled to discuss what happened to me at the grocery store yesterday, so here it goes. HEB had pregnancy tests on sale for a dollar so i decided to buy a few of them, (no ladies and gentlemen we are NOT trying again yet) but you never know when you'll need one so i took advantage. So i get to the register and what does the checker say???? He holds up the box and says....."Well, if you are then congratulations, but if not then hey, it was meant to be" !!!!!!!!!!!!! I think my jaw might have dropped for a minute before i replied with " umm you should probably NEVER say that again to any woman. EVER.) I wasn't really mad, but i couldnt help thinking that he should never have said that. What if i was single and really didnt want to be pregnant, or what if i was trying desperatly to have a baby and i couldnt? I mean wow, he really put his foot in his mouth. Am i crazy that this bothered me so much? I don't think so.....
Anyway, I am sooooooooo excited about this coming weekend. We are making a girls trip to shop in Canton! Scott's mom is going to watch Addy while i get some much needed girl time with my bahdee Rian, and my sister, and aunts, and mom, ect ect. I cant wait!
Well, thats all for now... it didnt take long for me to get sleepy!

2 comments:

  1. You make me laugh! Looking forward to this weekend too! So excited about the concert! In case you didn't know I am totally jealous of all the time you get to spend with mom and dad...cherish it, living near family is totally a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you for saying something to that cashier. I can't believe people sometimes. On another note, I agree with Jenna, living near family is a blessing! This is as close to my family/friends as we will get for a LONG time.....so I'm trying to cherish it too!

    ReplyDelete