Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fall time!!!



Ok so this is the topic for my blogging group this week. This is by far my favorite time of year, one reason is because this is honey crisp apple season, and i'm a little obsessed with them. But if you know me, then you probably already knew that! So i took a little time today, and put up a few decorations for the season!





Yes, i know what you're thinking.....Julie, this looks weak. But i'm a mom with a young baby that needs my constant attention and i'm on a budget. So its not alot, but cute!!! I also have some other decorations inside, but i forgot to take pictures!


I'm also pretty amazed at how well our new mexican heather plants did this year, since i ont have much of a green thumb. We will have to start trimming those crazy plants!


Ok well this blog is getting cut short. A baby crying in my lap makes it a little hard!




2 comments:

  1. Hey Julie (this is Todd's wife!). I've been blogging for a few years now and I think it's fun. I saw your link on Facebook and thought I'd check yours out. (o:

    I love decorating for fall too. It's my favorite time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking cute!! I like your scarecrow guy!

    ReplyDelete