Sunday, January 9, 2011

Let's do some catching up!































So this is just some of the month of december. One of the major highlights is that Addy started eating rice cereal! The pictures up above are from the very first time she ate it. She didn't exactly like it at first, but she is slowly getting used to it! It has been amazing watching her grrow these last few months. Just this morning Scott and I couldn't stop laughing at her jumping in her jumparoo saying "da da da da"! Of course, the ONLY reason she is saying that first is because it's so much easier than saying mama :) Dont worry though, she is being well trained to say "mama"!
Another highlight of the month was my cousins wedding, and Addy was the flower girl. I know what you're thinking....she can't even walk...but I was glad to carry her down the isle since being a flower girl was something I always wanted to do as a little girl :). She was so cute, full of smiles the whole night! It was a beautiful wedding filled with lots of friends, family, and dancing. Did i mention Scott amazing everyone (including me) when he busted out on the dance floor with the worm? Ummm yes, the worm. I have to admit, I have never seen it done so well, and i love learning new things about my crazy husband.
So in case you were wondering what Addy is doing in the sixth picture down, that would be her playing with wax paper. No, I'm not a bad mom, I watched her every second she had it. But honestly, the kid loves that stuff! I actually don't let her play with it anymore because she is slobbering too much because of teething.
Also in the month of december, we got Gabrielle for a week, which was, and is always super fun. While we were in burleson we went to see "ICE" and had a blast. It's basically a bunch of ice figures that were designed like characters from Charlie Brown. I love spending time with Gabrielle, seeing her with Addy is so amazing. I also love the times when it's just me and Gabby, she is my little buddy. I love when she is at our house watching the disney channel and i catch her singing and dancing to the music commercials. She gets super embarrased, but I love it! She is just to cute for words.
All in all things are looking great for 2011. Scott and I have out 1 year anniversary coming up in feb. which i think we might get a little vacation/business trip in! He has to go to san franciso for a medical conf. so I will tag along and spend my days doing fun stuff while he is boring meetings haha! J/k.......kinda :) The thing I think we are looking forward to the most is by far the vacation we just booked to montego bay! We are sooooo ready for a vacation for the two of us with no distractions, work, or obligations! I think everyone can agree its nice to feel worry free for 5 days or so right? :)
Anyway, my bed is calling my name, and i will try to blog again soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment